- Genetic factors in the etiology & pathogenesis of many disorders are affecting humans.
- Prevention of such disorders through genetic councelling & antenatal diagnosis.
- Morbidity & Mortality in infancy & childhood could largely be attributed to environment factors such as infections, nutritional deficiencies.
- In a survey carried out in Edinburg, a few years ago no less than 50% of childhood deaths could be attributed to genetic disorders.
- Genetic disorders group includes chromosomal abnormality & so called unifactorial disorders.
- There are two types of diseases Unifactorial Diseases & Multifactorial Diseases.
For more information about Homeopathy
See our previous blogs Modern Homeopathy