1. Schizophrenia is a mental disorder of an characterized by abnormal social behavior & failure to recognize what is real.
2. Common symptoms are false beliefs, unclear or confused thinking, auditory hallucinations, reduced social engagement & emotional expression & inactivity.
3. Diagnosis is based on observed behavior & the person’s reported experiences.
4. Genetics & early environment as well as psychological & social processes, appears to be important, contributory factors.
5. Some recreational & prescription drugs appear to cause or worsen symptoms.
6. It is a chronic, severe & disabling brain disorders.
7. It affects above 1% of the population all over the world.
8. Schizophrenia patient may hear voices, other people don’t hear or believe that others are reading their minds, controlling their thoughts or plotting to harm.
9. Terrifying experiences can cause fearfulness without or extreme agitation.
For more details visit one of the best homeopathy hospital in India Modern Homeopathy