- Adenoids also known as pharyngeal tonsil / nasopharyngeal tonsil is a mass of lymphatic tissue situated posterior to the nasal cavity, in the roof of the nasopharynx, where the nose blends into the throat.
- Normally, in children it forms a soft mouth in the roof and posterior wall of the nasopharynx, just above and behind uvula.
- The adenoids are a mass soft tissue behind the nasal cavity. Like lymphnodes, adenoids are the past of the immune system and are made of the same type of tissues (Lymphoid Tissue).
- White blood cells circulate through the adenoids and other lymphnoid tissues reacting to foreign invaders in the body.
- We all have adenoids at birth and in childhood but as we head into adolscence they start to shrink.
- By adulthood, most people’s adenoids have disappeared.
For more details visit one of the best homeopathy hospital in India Modern Homeopathy
*image credit to Adenoids
chronic kidney Failure
The following are the complications of chronic kidney failure.
- Cardiac tamponade
- Changes in blood sugar metabolism
- Congestive heart failure
- Decreased functioning of white blood cells
- Decreased immune response
- Decreased libido,impotence
- Electrolyte abnormality including hyperkalemia
- End stage renal disease
- High blood pressure
- Increased infections
- Joint disorder
- Liver inflammation (Hep B or Hep C)
- Liver failure
- Loss of blood from the gastro intestinal tract
- Menstrual irregularities,miscarriage,infertility
- Skin dryness,itching with skin infection
- Weakening of the bones
- Cardiac arrhythmia
- Nerve damage
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Platelet dysfunction
Thanking You on Behalf of Modern Homoeopathy
…The Curative Line Of Treatment.
Dr Rita Sonawane.